All Puffles on Club Penguin have different and unique personalities. Today we will be focusing on the White and Brown Puffle, and the variations between the two fur balls. Get ready to learn about the differences between the two fascinating Club Penguin pets.
- The White Puffle was introduced in 2009 during the Puffle Party. Some were discovered by bushes near the Dojo.
- They were first able to be adopted on March 6th, 2009.
- White Puffles are smaller than the rest of the Puffles and have a small connection with Ninjas.
- The White Puffles’ tongue color is Light Blue.
- White Puffles were the 6th Puffle to be introduced in Club Penguin.
- White Puffles are the slowest Puffle in “Puffle Roundup” and the fastest puffle in “Puffle Launch.”
- Their favorite food is a Yogurt Parfait.
- Most White Puffles are very shy around others.
Now moving on to the Brown Puffle!
- The Brown Puffle was introduced on January 17th, 2011 during the Wilderness Expedition. They were found in the Brown Puffle cave.
- Brown Puffles have a inventive mind in which they are able to create amazing machinery as you have seen before a couple of times.
- During the following Puffle Party in 2011, Brown Puffles controlled some activities in the Dance Lounge until the party ended.
- Most Brown Puffles love anything to do with Science and Experiments.
- Brown Puffles’ tongue color is Sky Blue.
- In the Brown Puffle cave, the Brown Puffles had giant Puffle beds, a chalkboard, a “Puffle-O-Crane,” and computers.
- The Brown Puffles’ favorite food is Astronaut Ice Cream. Yum!
- Brown Puffles are surprisingly afraid of balloons. Wonder why…
How many of these differences did YOU know about the White and Brown Puffle? Comment down below and let me know. 🙂
Until next time, Waddle On! ~Ham
(Hey Everyone, Ham here, known as HamOWeen. This is my first guest post on Club Penguin Space so please, if you see any errors, just comment down below saying them and it’ll be okay. Don’t spam in the comments saying I did something wrong. Anyway, have an amazing day, and thanks for reading. Ham On!)